1. feeling called to simplify. again. this time with time-suckers instead of stuff.
2. lil bit seems to be going through a developmental phase where being “alone” freaks her out. even though I’m in the next room. ideas?
3. reading several good books right now, including the Apostolate of Holy Motherhood and Real Food.
4. made a super-cute perpetual calendar. I’ll post it soon. I wish I could say I already had everything, but I did buy about $3 of stuff to make.
5. working on a fabric covered binder for winter now…
6. struggling with work/fun balance. and wishing Lil Bit were more able to do arts & craft activities. that would make finding things to do easier.
7. it’s 5 am. I’ve been up for an hour. I have a kitchen to clean, snacks to make, & an Arbonne party this evening. wish me luck!
Find more quick takes @ Conversion Diary!