It’s been so long since I participated in a quick takes but multiple things have kept me from posting recently.
1. I have started working again. Sort of. From home. We have been working on getting the business up and running as of January 1. The big deal this week has been getting our first ever ad out before the deadline (which is today). so I’ve been hauling on that all week. I also ordered business cards, pens, and need to finish brochures & the website. I need to put together the price lists for my husband, too. And a million other things I haven’t thought of yet, I’m sure.
2. That wasn’t very quick was it? Oh well. We are also nightweaning Lil Bit. It feels as though it might be a full wean, which I have mixed feelings about.
3. I have mentioned several times that I spend too much time online (I sound like a broken record!) which is part of the reason for not being active much this week. Bones & I both had retreats this month and we are making some changes. I’m sure once a routine is, well, routine, I’ll be on more frequently. I’m sure you all are hanging on my every. word. instead of being with your families, right? Yeah, that’s what I thought :).
4. I got an awesome package from the USCCB this week. I ordered the hardcover book “Catholic Household Blessings & Prayers” on sale for $8.00! Amazon has it for $25. I also got two other books used from them that don’t look like’ve ever been read. Error or blessing?
5. I feel terrible because I missed my first book review deadline this week. It’s a TOUGH book to get through. You don’t just read it front to back, that’s for sure! And it’s a new company, so I don’t even have a good track record. Ugh.
6. On the book front, I’m excited that my Mothers In Christ group is starting a book club! I’ve always wanted to join a book club & one where Lil Bit would be welcome and where I can learn my faith more? I’m in heaven!
7. I’m also starting a book study on the book “A Mother’s Rule of Life” starting the first Saturday in January. I’d love to have you join me!
God bless & Merry Christmas!
For more quick takes fun, visit ConversionDiary.net!
I apologize for the lack of links & pics as I am posting from my cell phone. I will fix if I get a chance :).