Yes, it’s a bit early to be wishing you a Merry Christmas, but I’ve decided to take the month of December off from blogging this year. I am going to enjoy my family and savor the preparation for Christmas this year and I hope you can do the same!
If you are looking for some ideas for Advent or Christmas, check out some of my favorite holiday posts.
I’ve also shared many of our Advent traditions in these posts:
- Hang Your Stockings on the Feast of St. Nicholas @ CatholicMothersOnline
- The First Week of Advent – The Advent Wreath, The Feast of St. Nicholas & the Immaculate Conception
- The Second Week of Advent – Our Lady of Guadalupe
- The Third Week of Advent – Christmas Decoration Theory
- Fourth Week of Advent 2012 – Christmas Tradition & Advent Library
- Advent & Christmas Traditions with Small Children @ CatholicMom.com
- Top 10 Christmas Traditions
Christmas Ideas & Tips
Christmas Card Hacks
Christmas Planning Page Printable
Christmas Planning Resources
Also, if you are looking to simplify and have a calmer Christmas season, my two go-to books are:
A Simpler Season by Jessica Fisher
The Advent Christmas Planner by Laci @ Catholic Icing.
And by go-to I mean that I read them both every. single. year. No lie.
And finally, no holiday is complete without a basket full of books.
Modern Christmas Classics (2012 — Fancy Nancy, David & Bugs!)
New Christmas Books (2011) — Animotion classics & Singing!
Christmas Gift Guides
Catholic Gifts for Children from 0-5 @ RealLifeHome (FKA Catholic Mothers Online)
I hope these help you have a more calm, easier Christmas season.
Enjoy your loved ones and the time the Lord has given you. See you in the new year!