Last time we discussed the parenting section of your household notebook. This time we are discussing the provider section of the notebook. You know, the easy part :).
Personally, my notebook has some extra tabs in this section because I have both my money management in here, as well as meal planning which have quite a large number of pages in their own right. I also have my Flylady (modified) zone cleaning lists, as well as seasonal chores. I also have a list of what kinds of items go on sale during what months in there, too.
You could also have:
- your work schedule
- lists of clothing needed for each person
- clothing sizes for each family member
- cleaning to-do’s
- cleaning recipes
- shopping coupon codes/deal sites
- menu planning/grocery lists
- checkbook/financial tracking
- bills to pay
- items to fix around house
- items desired around house (furniture, storage solutions, whatever bugs you when you walk around the house)
- wish lists — for everyone
- gift planning (Christmas, birthdays, graduations, weddings, showers, etc.)
What other items would YOU add to this section that would help you be a good steward in the areas of food, clothing, shelter, and financial responsibility?