While I am nursing, I need to go mostly dairy-free unless I want gassy, plugged up, grumpy little people. Add to that a mild lactose intolerance either way, and it’s best to just (mostly) avoid dairy all together.
This is my list of (mostly) dairy-free & lactose-free recipes. They will still contain butter & buttermilk (we still use that pretty liberally) and a few will use milk, but only where almond, rice or goats milk is an easy/unnoticeable substitute. This also contains meals where cheese is easily omitted.
Also, this list contains both tried & true recipes as well as ones to try. If we don’t like it, I’ll biff it since I meal plan from here.
I hope this list helps you, too. Enjoy!
- PB Banana Protein Shake (w/almond milk)
- Breakfast Fried Rice
- Almond Pancakes
- PW Cinnamon Baked French Toast — try almond milk
- Drop Biscuits & Sausage Gravy — try goats milk?
- Sausage Breakfast Pizza — leave off cheese
- Paleo Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Crescent Rolls (w/pb!)
- Chocolate Chip No-Bake Oatmeal Bars
- Enchilada Rice
- Plain Rice
- Cauliflower Zucchini Rice
- Herb Roasted New Potatoes
- American Fries
- Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potatoes
- Hash Browns