Now that we’ve talked about where we are going on picnic and what to pack it in, today I’m going to share my fairly comprehensive list of what to pack. While most of the baskets & bags I shared had the basics, I’m betting most people will be packing their own, like me!
If you are going on a picnic away from home, here are some items you will need:
In Your Picnic Basket
- plastic plates (each person + serving)
- blanket or tablecloth & weights/clips
- grilling implements (tongs, spatula at a minimum)
- charcoal & lighter fluid
- bag clips/clothespins
- bug spray
- wet wipes
- first aid kit
- plastic bags for dirties
- plastic bags for garbage
- plus all non-refrigerated items
- plastic jugs filled with water or juice & frozen
- beverages for all (na & adult)
- meat & refrigerated items
What do you keep in your picnic basket?
This post is a part of the 5 Days of Summer Blog Hop at Sidetracked Sarah. Over a dozen bloggers are sharing their favorite summer tips all week long.
Check out the following topics:
5 Days of Camping Fun – Stephanie of Bowmania
5 Days of Summer Fun – Laurie from Our Abundant Blessings
5 Days of Summer Learning – Monique of Living Life and Learning
And enter below to win a cash prize, complements of the bloggers!
a Rafflecopter giveaway