I realized that I missed one last time:
21. A Heart Divided by Kathleen Morgan (see my review here)
In June I overbooked myself for book reviews and read:
22. Don’t Make Me Come Up There: Quiet Moments for Busy Moms by Kristen Welch
23. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
24. The Shunning by Beverly Lewis
25. A Reluctant Queen by Joan Wolf (see my full review)
26. Spring for Susannah by Catherine Richmond (see my full review)
27. Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer (see my full review)
28. Martha by Diana Wallis Taylor (see my full review)
29. Centuries of June by Keith Donahue (see my full review at Simply Stacie)
And for the rest of the summer (well, so far, anyway)
30. The Blessing by Ann H Gabhart (see my full review)
31. Twang by John Schlimm — I wasn’t real fond of this one. You may or may not see a review pop up on Simply Stacie.
32. RelationTrips by Jeff Siegel (look for my review on Simply Stacie)
33. Broken Birds; The Story of My Momilla by Jeannette Katzir (look for my review on Simply Stacie)
34. Totally Together (look for my review in September!)
35. The Colonial’s Lady by Laura Frantz (see my full review)
36. Young & In Love: Challenging the Unnecessary Delay of Marriage by Ted Cunningham (see my full review)
37. Saints Preserved: An Encyclopedia of Relics by Thomas J Craughwell (see my full review)
38. The Orchard by Jeffrey Stepakoff (look for my review on Simply Stacie)
I’m exhausted just listing them! I’m working my way through several others, including Large Family Logistics.
What have you been reading? Share or find out more at 5 Minutes for Books!