16. Finding Your Purpose As Mom by Donna Otto
I adored this book. Devoured it, really. I ended up reading most of it during Holy Week. I keep trying to move closer to that ultimate spot where I juggle my blogging (hobby/work) with my kiddos and hubby and I think this book is going to be a great one to help walk me through those steps. I can’t wait to get back to it to go through it again and savor each chapter. You can read the post that I wrote on it a few weeks ago.
17. Point of No Return (Missions of Mercy #1) by Susan May Warren
18. Mission: Out of Control (Missions of Mercy #2) by Susan May Warren
19. Undercover Pursuit (Missions of Mercy #3) by Susan May Warren
I read these three Love Inspired Suspense novels as part of a LitFuse tour. I have read books by Susan May Warren before and I wasn’t super thrilled. I really liked these, though. Stay tuned for more details :).
20. Fully Engaged: How to DO Less and BE More by John Busacker.
I liked this book. I liked it a LOT! He really was a great advocate for concentrating on one thing at a time and doing it fully. And a huge advocate for having people as the top priority. Read my full (somewhat rambling) review here.
This post will be linked to What’s On Your Nightstand? @ 5 Minutes for Books and Booking It 2011 @ Life As Mom.