BabyBond(TM) is the maker of nursing covers that cover mom, not her baby, while maintaining modesty. The baby remains in view and is able to make eye contact, interact and communicate with mom and others nearby. Knowing how important these interactions are to cognitive and language development, Missy, the creator, designed these to make the nursing lifestyle discrete and easy.
I am a fairly comfortable nurser. I have always whipped it out wherever & whenever to nurse . I’m also fairly good at keeping pretty well covered. While I have a few items of nursing clothing now, in the beginning I tried to get by with normal clothing. It worked okay and certain dresses would allow me to nurse, but would expose a little more than I prefer (i.e. The whole breast). The BabyBond(TM) Couture is the perfect solution to the problem!
The other problem I have is that when I pull up my normal (non-nursing) shirt to nurse, my belly is exposed. The baby covers most of it from the view of others but sometimes it’s cold. Besides, no one needs to see my pasty white post-baby pudge. Ahem. The BabyBond(TM) Couture solves both these issues; it acts as a nursing “cover” and a belly-band like cover.
- It is light-weight.
- It folds neatly into it’s own compact pouch.
- It also has a large tag on the cover itself with illustrations of how to wear both ways.
- It has no size & is big enough to fit most. It was plenty big on me & I wear a 10.
- Comes in all the neutral colors plus teal so that it will come in a flattering color to everyone.
- It makes all clothing discrete for nursing anywhere you wish.
- It’s made in the USA!!!
- It is not going to be quick for putting on to feed a crying baby–you almost need two hands to properly adjust the fabric for good coverage.
- It has the same ‘gaping around the breast’ problem that nursing tops have.
- Though they bill it as acting as a belly band, I don’t think it will keep your pants up.
You can buy BabyBond nursing covers at their website http://www.babybondnursing.com or at . Use code HLH at checkout to get 25% off.
BabyBond has graciously agreed to give a BabyBond nursing cover to one of my readers. You can choose from any in stock BabyBond nursing cover and they will even ship worldwide!! To win, simply leave a comment telling me if you use nursing clothes, regular clothes or both. The giveaway is open to and ends at midnight Saturday, June 11, 2011.
You can also earn bonus entries for the following:
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email (leave a comment telling me you are a subscriber)
- Subscribe to my other website Happy Homemaker Reviews via RSS and find out about other tips, deals & reviews to save you time, money & sanity. (Leave a comment here letting me know you’ve done so.)
- Follow @BabyBond on twitter (leave a comment with your twitter handle)
- Follow me (@HappyLHomemaker) on Twitter (leave another comment with your twitter handle)
- Like BabyBond on Facebook (leave a comment telling me you’ve done so)
- Blog about this contest (leave a comment with link)
- Tweet about this contest (limit one tweet per day – leave comment with link to the tweet)
Win a BabyBond Nursing cover from @HappyLHomemaker and @BabyBond. Nurse. Converse. Bond. Ends 6/11/11! http://bit.ly/lTPIfS
Disclaimer: I received this product from the sponsor in order to write a review & giveaway. I received no other compensation and all opinions are my own.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.